Editors at the Wall Street Journal have complained to Dow Jones & Co. senior vice president William Clabby that the quality of the company's Capital Markets Report newswire has declined recently. The complaint comes during a period of uncertainty for CMR: about future management of the wire and the possibility of a merger with Telerate Systems Inc.'s editorial division.
CMR's coverage includes the global markets for futures, options and government, mortgage-backed and corporate securities. I
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act