Interactive Data plans to launch a new evaluations service for US residential whole loans, based on observable inputs from the securities markets, from the second quarter of 2011.
The new service was developed due to client demand, as there is currently limited or no independent evaluations coverage for this asset class.
Interactive Data states the new offering, which will cover performing and non-performing whole loans, will complement the vendor's current services covering securitized debt and
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp