The deal will see Wall Street Horizon refer clients─particularly among quantitative traders─interested in understanding the effect of news on share prices in addition to the effect of corporate events to real-time and historical content from the North American and Global Markets versions of MT Newswires' Live Briefs Pro news service.
Wall Street Horizon president Bruce Fador says quantitative traders appreciate how well structured its data is, and ask the vendor for other information sources wi
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership