The deal will see Wall Street Horizon refer clients─particularly among quantitative traders─interested in understanding the effect of news on share prices in addition to the effect of corporate events to real-time and historical content from the North American and Global Markets versions of MT Newswires' Live Briefs Pro news service.
Wall Street Horizon president Bruce Fador says quantitative traders appreciate how well structured its data is, and ask the vendor for other information sources wi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II