NEW YORK -- The fund administration unit of Bank of Bermuda (BoB) has taken SunGard Trading and Risk Systems’ Reech FastVal application to provide valuations of its hedge fund clients’ over-the-counter derivatives portfolios.
BoB’s Global Fund Services (GFS) division, which provides fund administration services for some 2,800 hedge funds and other alternative investment vehicles, will use FastVal to independently price clients’ OTC contracts for equity, fixed income, forex and credit derivati
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1