Brussels - The International Valuations Standards Council (IVSC) expert group, formed this summer to develop a standard for valuation of illiquid or complex financial instruments, has identified the treatment of different types of valuations as a potential focus area, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
London-based Ian Blance, principal of independent consulting practice IBC, and IVSC's technical consultant, says the group has identified that some of the areas to focus on can be best practices
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech