Brussels - The International Valuations Standards Council (IVSC) expert group, formed this summer to develop a standard for valuation of illiquid or complex financial instruments, has identified the treatment of different types of valuations as a potential focus area, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
London-based Ian Blance, principal of independent consulting practice IBC, and IVSC's technical consultant, says the group has identified that some of the areas to focus on can be best practices
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act