Firms must start to understand the importance of high-quality data in pricing operations, as regulatory requirements increasingly affect back-office data demands, according to panelists at the Fair Valuation conference organized by Thomson Reuters in June in London.
London-based Simon Tweddle, risk management COO at Mihuzo International, said rather than waiting for the regulators to bring out a policy statement in relation to data quality, professionals should step up and push for data quality
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp