Firms need to complete thorough due diligence of methodologies and quality checks adopted by vendors when taking evaluated pricing services, according to panelists at the Frankfurt Financial Information Summit.
Peter van Kleef, managing director, Lakeview Capital Market Services, said as part of the due diligence process, firms should review price quality and question the provider's motives for coming up with a specific price. "There's no point in paying anyone for a price if it's not the real p
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit