Nordic investment management firm KLP Kapitalforvaltning AS (KLP Asset Management) is using Quantifi's technology for risk management and the pricing of interest rate derivatives.
KLP Asset Management, which has about 227 billion Norwegian kroner ($39.8 billion) in assets under management, will now be able to price interest rate derivatives using a dual-curve environment, a factor that portfolio manager Arne Løftingsmo says was critical in choosing the vendor.
"Multiple curve environments have become the market standard and Quantifi's sophisticated and comprehensive set of yield curve-building functionality matches this new standard," says Løftingsmo. "Pricing must be accurate and performance for calculating sensitivities should be fast. Quantifi excelled in both these areas. The benefit of using Quantifi is very apparent to the interest rate derivatives team as we now have the ability to make better decisions, place better trades and enhance risk management, which ultimately improves return for our clients."
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- Goldman Sachs Exec: While Valuable, Alternative Data Still Poses Challenges