Paris-based over-the-counter pricing, valuation and analytics software vendor Pricing Partners has expanded the capabilities of its Price-it Online OTC derivatives valuation platform with the addition of an API that enables users to upload valuations from their counterparties into the system and view these alongside the vendor's own pricing. The platform also now provides automatic reconciliation reports to help users quickly identify and understand valuation differences.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II