Netherlands-based investment bank Credit Europe Bank has rolled out derivatives pricing and risk management software vendor SuperDerivatives' SDX multi-asset pricing platform to support the bank's equities and foreign exchange structured products pricing functions.
The bank, which is owned by Turkish investment conglomerate FIBA Group, needed a new system to support the pricing of structured investment products based on underlying equity and FX instruments, says Amit Shalev, regional sales manag
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit