DelphX, a proposed alternative trading system for corporate bonds, is preparing to launch its initial pricing service, dubbed Mav=n, using data from Thomson Reuters' Treasury Pricing Feed to create fair value assessments for corporate bonds.
The Mav=n service is currently in a soft launch phase designed to build client momentum before an official launch. "We are demoing this every day... and taking on subscribers. We're very close to lifting the veil," says DelphX president and chief executive L
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse