The calculation engine is paired with Interactive Data's fair-value technology. The deal highlights particular challenges associated with pricing ETFs in an accurate manner, as many funds' constituents ─ stocks, commodities or bonds ─ may not be actively traded on global markets at the time of day when others on European exchanges are. Factoring in periods of high volatility can increase problems with confidently valuing ETFs, which the combination of the vendor's two offerings aims to mitigate.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform