The indicators include estimates of projected trade volume capacity in a security, which firms can use to estimate the number of days they should hold a security before exiting the position, and a new feature that estimates the market price impact based on the number of days until liquidation.
The service, which Interactive Data launched last year, has until now covered US and Latin-American corporate bonds and municipal bonds.
"Measuring liquidity in fixed income markets remains an area of inte
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act