BOSTON--The MacGregor Group has secured $32 million in venture capital funding from The Audax Group, Sankaty Advisors/Bain Capital and Commonwealth Capital Ventures. The funding will be used to double MacGregor’s staff, to improve product functionality and to reduce product install time.
Steven Levy, president and CEO of The MacGregor Group, says he looks to take his staff of 140 employees to 250 or more. On the roster will be 89 new hires of seasoned experts in positions related to or includ
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse