Schroder Capital Management International, the North American institutional fund management division of Schroders PLC, has hired Thomson Investment Software to install and support Thomson's Portia-brand portfolio management system at Schroder offices in Europe, North America and Asia/Pacific.
Valued at an estimated $1.5 to 2.0 million, the secretive deal was signed in London and confirmed last week by Schroder and Thomson officials, among them Marc Nield, assistant director of group
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain