Citicorp's Institutional Brokers Estimate Service (I/B/E/S/) has released I/B/E/S Express, a new software package that will allow users to download daily updates to the vendor's earnings estimates database automatically. The Express system also allows users to access I/B/E/S data in more customized formats.
According to Suresh Kavan, senior vice president of investment technology at I/B/E/S, the Express development effort was initiated, in part, in response to client requests for more ways
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground