Lehman Brothers Inc. has signed an exclusive deal to put its research reports on the full-text graphical distribution platform lately launched by First Call Corp. However, Lehman's agreement with First Call--whose new platform is known as Research Direct--permits the brokerage to pull out of the deal if the new distribution network fails to reach specified participation levels by scheduled target dates.
First Call is jointly owned by Thomson Financial Services Inc. and several major brokerage
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground