State Street Research & Management co. is testing PC Galaxy, a computer hardware and software inventory system from French software vendor Apsylog S.A. Separately, Vanguard Capital Group has opted to install PC Galaxy to track its fleet of PCs and workstations.
PC Galaxy runs under Microsoft Corp. Windows. In addition to its inventory control features, the system also provides basic workgroup messaging for support staff and purchasing agents in charge of networks of PCs and UNIX-based
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground