GK Capital Management Inc., a Bloomington, Ill.-based money management firm, has announced a joint venture with Eventus R&D Ltd., a Tel Aviv, Israel-based technology boutique specializing in applying mathematical techniques to finance. According to GK Capital officials, Eventus will develop algorithms and software that will be used by the money management firm. These projects include a trading system for equity derivatives that is scheduled for implementation later this year.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground