Private Satellite Network Inc. and NBC Broadcasting Co. next month plan to launch Private Financial Network, a motion-video service delivered via satellite to users' PCs. Programming will include analysts' roundtables, interviews with CEOs and CFOs and standard NBC-owned CNBC/FNN shows, such as Market Wrap and Japan Business Today.
PSN is, in a sense, the place from which motion video for the financial industry first began. It was PSN's Institutional Research Network unit that was acquired by
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain