In response to the growing acceptance of Microsoft Corp. Windows among its institutional customers, CompuServe has developed a Windows version of its Research Manager software. The new version--dubbed WinRM--like its DOS-based predecessor, allows researchers and analysts at money management firms to create reports using data derived from multiple online database services.
The Columbus, Ohio-based vendor introduced the WinRM system at last week's Financial Investment Management (FIM) show in
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain