MULTEX Systems Inc., whose Multex Publisher graphical research distribution service competes with First Call Corp.'s Research Direct, two weeks ago signed its first contributor contracts--with Merrill Lynch & Co., Hambrecht & Quist Inc. and Standard & Poor's Equity Services Group, a division of McGraw-Hill Inc. Multex Systems also signed a contract with money management firm Heine Securities Corp. under which Heine will receive the Multex Publisher service's research reports.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground