SAN Mateo, Calif.-based investment advisory and portfolio management firm Bailard Biehl & Kaiser used the FIM show's podium (see related story) to trumpet its new technology. BB&K this year upgraded its Financial Information Network Inc. (FIN) portfolio management system to what the vendor describes as its new multicurrency release. At the same time, BB&K also replaced its hardware and upgraded its local area network.
BB&K's approximately 20 portfolio managers, analysts and traders manage
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground