Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s First Call Corp. unit has completed a series of enhancements to its Real-Time Earnings Estimate (RTEE) service. The enhancements boost the number of brokers contributing to the North American service to 70 and introduces real-time updating to the RTEE database.
RTEE is available as an optional service through Thomson's First Call equity research service, which is carried by a number of market data vendors, including Quotron and Reuters, or independently to a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain