The U.S. Patent & Trademark Office recently approved Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s First Call Corp.'s request for a patent for its Research Direct service. It is unclear whether the patent will affect rival research distribution vendor Multex Systems Inc.; both systems rely on enabling software from Adobe Systems Inc.
Roland Beaulieu, senior executive vice president and chief operating officer of First Call, says Thomson pursued the patent as part of an operationwide effort to protect Tho
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1