Bloomberg L.P. last month approached members of the University of Pennsylvania's prestigious Wharton School about a joint effort to rank investment analysts.
Unlike the personality-tainted All-America Research Team rankings produced annually by Institutional Investor magazine, the Bloomberg/Wharton project would track buy and sell recommendations and judge analysts on the basis of the subsequent performance of the stocks.
As Bloomberg continues to add terminals in the equities operations of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers