Seven executives at Citicorp soft-dollar brokerage unit Lynch, Jones & Ryan have agreed in principle to lead a management buyout of LJR. But sources say that the broker's most successful soft-dollar information service--I/B/E/S, the Institutional Brokers Estimate Service--won't be along for the ride.
The prospective split between LJR and I/B/E/S has sparked speculation that an independent LJR may find it even more difficult to build directed-commission business in an already-tough market.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform