Barra Global Investment Technology & Consulting is studying ways to expand the form and scope of its new Style Analysis Service. The service, which is based on the work of Nobel Prize-winner William F. Sharpe, is designed to help plan sponsors analyze the investment style of their money managers.
Unlike the BHSW Style Advisor offered by New York investment firm Balch, Hardy, Scheinman & Winston Inc. (IMT, Nov. 13), Barra's Style Analysis Service isn't currently available as an off-the-shelf
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground