SAN FRANCISCO--Vestek has incorporated the new Morgan Stanley Capital International and Standard & Poor’s Global Industry Classification Standard into its portfolio analytic software.
The classification standard consists of 10 sectors, 23 industry groups, 66 industries, and 116 sub-industries. Vestek will continue to offer its own industry classifications and allows users to use proprietary classifications if they wish.
"As US companies and financial markets have become more technology-driven,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground