AS IMT goes to press, J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. announced that it had signed an exclusive deal to put its investment research reports on the so-called Research Direct full-text graphical research distribution platform lately launched by First Call Corp.
First Call is jointly owned by Thomson Financial Services Inc. and several major brokerage firms that contribute their research to First Call's existing text-only research distribution network. Of the nine firms that have agreed to put their
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain