McGraw-Hill's Standard & Poor's unit has acquired Micropal Group Ltd. of London, a supplier of data on 38,000 mutual funds in 19 countries. The 12-year-old firm provides quantitative analysis and information such as net asset values, dividend reinvestments and shareholder fees to plan sponsors, fund managers, brokers and other individual investors.
A McGraw-Hill spokesman would not reveal the price of the transaction, but he says that S&P will add the acquired firm's products to other mutual
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground