Value Line Institutional Services Co. is completing an extension of the universe of stocks covered by its fundamental analysis service to 4,000 from 1,700. Value Line executives hope that the upgrade will make the service more attractive to money managers seeking information on so-called small-cap stocks.
Value Line has been engaged in a two-year effort to gather yearly and quarterly fundamental data on the additional 2,300 companies. Value Line executives say they expect to have the quarterl
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy