Merrill Lynch & Co. has two units talking to the EJV Partners L.P. about signing on as buy-side and sell-side customers of the EJV's fixed-income data and analytics service, according to sources close to the talks.
Despite official denials that plans have been hatched, sources say Merrill Lynch is taking a lively interest in UniVu. Merrill Lynch Asset Management (MLAM), has conducted evaluations of the EJV's UniVu fixed-income data and analytics platform. MLAM, Merrill's investment
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground