LONDON--If Kathleen Corbet has her way, Alliance Capital Management's institutional clients will soon be using the Internet as readily as retail investors, but Corbet, Alliance's chief of investment operations and the chief executive for the London subsidiary, Alliance Capital Ltd., understands that such a dramatic change won't happen all at once. First, she has to get a Web product up and running, and the design of Alliance's institutional site has only just been started.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain