Merrill Lynch & Co. has begun delivering research reports and statistical data to its institutional clients and branch offices using a PC-based dialup service built for it by Thomson Financial Networks Inc. The Merrill Lynch Private Network service will initially be equities-oriented, but will later include fixed-income research and data as well.
For Merrill, the service will provide a direct link to buy-side customers interested in receiving and manipulating its research and data on a PC
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground