Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s ILX Systems Inc. last week began providing Merrill Lynch & Co.'s institutional equity sales force with market data, news and access to a private database of Merrill research. Merrill may later seek to allow its ILX-using customers to access Merrill research through a window on their ILX systems, according to Jack Roehrig, vice president at Merrill Lynch.
Research distribution--a key component of Merrill's institutional business--has helped draw Merrill close
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy