GOLDMAN Sachs is giving its clients access to its inhouse research delivery service. The so-called Research Xpress is being beta tested by about 220 individual users. Along with Research Xpress, Goldman will also give its clients access to the newly launched GS Worldwide, an online newspaper that summarizes Goldman's global research.
According to Jack Salzman, partner and director of research marketing and product development, Research Xpress will be made available via password through Goldma
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1