Optional services provider McCarthy, Crisanti & Maffei Inc. (MCM) has broken its exclusive arrangement with Dow Jones Telerate. Beginning Oct. 1, MCM's currency commentary will be available over Bloomberg, Knight-Ridder and Reuters networks.
As expected (IMD, May 24), MCM also plans to offer a direct feed of its four services: CurrencyWatch, CorporateWatch, MoneyWatch and YieldWatch. Previously, the services could be accessed only via Telerate -- and via Quotron's equity-oriented quote termin
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit