SINGAPORE--Research and commentary company Ideaglobal.com has purchased emerging markets bond portal Bradynet in a deal that will give Ideaglobal.com 100 percent ownership.
The transaction consists of a mix of cash and stocks, although a spokesperson for the company declines to elaborate on this.
Bradynet's emerging markets bond portal offers investors interactive bond-specific chat forums, research and news with links to news specific to a particular country and news about US treasuries. Serv
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit