NEW YORK--Reuters and Sungard Data Systems remain locked in a bidding war for certain assets of Bridge Information Systems following a marathon 12-hour auction on April 19. Nine other firms also have bids on the table, but the Reuters/Sungard battle must be resolved first, sources close to the discussions say.
Thursday’s session followed a week of campaigning by both firms, with Sungard highlighting the anti-trust and employee retention issues of a Reuters bid and gathering the support of a n
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp