JULY 12, 1999
Burning Questions To Keep Our Industry's Experts Awake At Night
What do your customers want and how are you giving it to them?
Customers for The Waters Survey are leading vendors and market analysts who want to better understand the use of financial market data services in the financial community.
The industry as a whole is extremely complex, with hundreds of thousands of users at over 10,000 institutions in the US alone, and hundreds of vendors providing services to these instit
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act