Reversing a previous decision to pull its research from Thomson Financial Network Inc.'s First Call research distribution service, Merrill Lynch & Co. this week began making its equity research notes available to institutional clients via First Call's network. "Customers' request" was cited by both Merrill and First Call as the reason for the renewed agreement.
The agreement ends close to a year of wrangling over the contractual issues that led to Merrill's withdrawal from First Call last sp
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse