London-based ICIS-LOR Group, an oil and petrochemical news and market data provider that produces the London Oil Reports, has broken off its exclusive U.S. distribution arrangement with Oster Communications Corp.'s. FutureSource unit. Its service will now be carried by Chappetto Systems Corp. as well.
But FutureSource executives say they'll be offering at least one other oil-pricing service (one possibility may be Argus Research Inc., sources say) in addition to London Oil Report now that th
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won