The data ranges from macroeconomic data to equity-level scores and sentiment gauges that can be used to build exchange-traded fund portfolios, along with technical indicators. "As a top-down shop, we have models and indicators for global, regional and country-level selection, down to sector selection, and down to individual stocks," says Brian Sanborn, director of research applications at Ned Davis.
"We try to use fundamentals to get the real value of any asset, then we use technical analysis to
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech