However, JR Lowry, global head of information and advisory solutions at State Street, as well as EMEA head of State Street Global Exchange, the firm’s data and analytics organization, says clients are still wrestling with “a more basic data management problem… what will help them with cost reduction or with compliance.”
Lowry says data management is “a big theme across the board,” and the exponential growth in data volumes has the potential to “completely overwhelm” market participants. “You’r
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling