Officials say the solution—developed under Westminster’s Westminster RPA business, an outsourced budgeting, payment allocation and regulatory reporting platform—will enable asset managers to remove any scope for conflict by valuing and paying for research independently from trade execution, thus meeting the regulatory requirements under MiFID II, while also delivering operational efficiencies.
Red Deer aggregates all independent and broker research, including emails, calls and corporate access
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership