Operations employees usually are not the most forward-thinking people on Wall Street and for good reason. They are hired to get today's job done, not worry about tomorrow's needs. But the Securities Industry Association's operations conference held May 3-6 in San Francisco was a chance to step away from daily pressures and look out into the future.
The back office has a message for the executive suite: It's time to install systems that speed up the cycle of comparing, clearing and settling
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy