The Association of International Bond Dealers' recent annual meeting in Dallas turned into a showdown between the Zurich-based trade group and the Eurobond clearing houses over which system dealers will use to report and confirm trades.
At last year's meeting in Oslo, AIBD members voted against an automated price quotation system and approved an online trade matching and confirmation system. Known as TRAX, the $8.9 million system will let dealers know within a half-hour if their counterparty
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy