Deutsche Bank announced that it is expanding its use of AxiomSL's regulatory reporting platform and capital calculations tool in the United States after deploying the solutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
According to AxiomSL, the solution consolidates data for regulatory reporting purposes and allows banks to provide greater transparency to regulators. Users can also run edit checks and results validation, in addition to the capital calculations tool.
"We are proud to continue serving Deutsche Bank and expand our relationship in the United States," says Alex Tsigutkin, AxiomSL's CEO. "Our strategic, data-driven solution, combined with the automation of reporting business logic, leverages our clients' existing data structure to meet the industry challenges for new business process models, transparency in reporting and the flexibility to adapt swiftly to regulatory mandates."
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero